Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Time for New Releases!

You know you love them..... it's time for those amazing new Jellypark releases by Claire!

but before I get to those cutie fun digis, I have to right a wrong on my part. a few weeks ago, Sara Moreno became a part of the DT, going from a guest to a permanent member. I neglected to post her adorable piccy and bio! shame on me! so you are going to get the full introduction now since I failed to do so last time....

so let me introduce you to Sara! you can find more of her fabby creations on her blog, Luminous in My Chaotic Dreams.




I'm a SAHM of 4-20,17,15,12. The 3 oldest are girls, and then we finally had a boy. We live kinda in the country with 5 dogs, 2 cats, 5 fish, 1 turtle, 2 tortoises, and 1 snake-ewww! I've been married to my best friend in the world for 21 yrs. We do have a hectic life, but love it! I've been stamping for about 13 yrs, and when I discovered digis-I was in heaven! I'm so happy to be here at Jellypark, so thank you for having me!

We are happy to have Sara as a permanent member of our team! Please stop by her blog and wish her a happy Jellypark hello!

Now on to our new releases -

Boy in Pumpkin Costume




Boy Dressed as Dracula





and here is some inspiration from a few members of our Design Team!

Lisa





Mel





Ruth






Suzie

No comments: